'Allo

How to use Neutnet

Moderator: Moderators

'Allo

Postby Gabrielpeter » 2013-10-01 15:27 GMT

Hey chief!
Ye it's good old me... :lol:
Listen, i need to speak to ya about THAT bot involving THAT raid and things.
Since you're not online jihnna and co said this is best place to reach ya.
Gabrielpeter
Neutnet Newbie

Re: 'Allo

Postby Gabrielpeter » 2013-10-06 14:42 GMT

bump
Gabrielpeter
Neutnet Newbie

Postby Troxypets » 2013-10-08 15:08 GMT

Please Send him a Private Message. It Will work Better .
Troxypets
Neutnet Moderator

Postby Gabrielpeter » 2013-10-09 13:10 GMT

So as we said last night, here's a few commands i would like added to the existing ones.
Mind you, if possible, i would like them to be raid leader available only, as the world is never short of wanna be comedians.
!f
It will be used by the raidleader when the force approaches the fences and spam the following text/warning.

Fences ahead. Watch it or you will be killed and will not be able to return to the playfield.
Locate and walk carefully to the bio transceiver item on the ground. Click it and wait for the protection nano to run successfully.
The Nano requires 10 free NCU and has a GOLD-COLOUR icon which looks like the engineer armor buffs. See the icon in NCU window, and zone safely through the fences.
For pet professions, /pet wait and warp when you pass or you will lose your pets.
!s
To be used when seekers spawn
Seekers have been spawned. Use whatever Snare/root program you have, callers attack seekers immediately and all re-click your assist macro. Melee professions look out or pull back.

Will add a few more when we speak again for progress/problems.
Gabrielpeter
Neutnet Newbie

Postby Zacix » 2013-10-15 11:02 GMT

[13:01:08] [Sector42] Zacix: !leader
[13:01:09] [Sector42] Sector42: [Zacix] is now raidleader
[13:01:12] [Sector42] Zacix: !f
[13:01:12] [Sector42] Sector42: Fences ahead. Watch it or you will be killed and will not be able to return to the playfield.
Locate and walk carefully to the bio transceiver item on the ground. Click it and wait for the protection nano to run successfully.
The Nano requires 10 free NCU and has a GOLD-COLOUR icon which looks like the engineer armor buffs. See the icon in NCU window, and zone safely through the fences.
For pet professions, /pet wait and warp when you pass or you will lose your pets.
[13:01:17] [Sector42] Zacix: !s
[13:01:17] [Sector42] Sector42: Seekers have been spawned. Use whatever Snare/root program you have, callers attack seekers immediately and all re-click your assist macro. Melee professions look out or pull back.
Zacix
Neutnet Bot Admin

Postby Gabrielpeter » 2013-10-15 15:04 GMT

Awright... 8-)
The following 2 are side -specific, so add them only to the specific bots if possible unless it's too much hassle.. in which case just add em.
For north42
!v
Vectors have been spawned and adds will keep spawning untill they die. STOP DAMAGE on the general IMMEDIATELY. Call vectors and re-click your assist macro. Do not resume damage on the general until the raid leader says so.

Aaaaaand for my personal fave side ( masochists-r-us)
West42
!p
Pull your pets back. You are spawning more adds to the raidforce. You have been warned.
!r
Reapers are spawned, be ready to use your stim on docs and guard/bioregrowth them. STOP DAMAGE on the general IMMEDIATELY.

That will be all :D
Gabrielpeter
Neutnet Newbie

Return to Help