Proposition for Assisted Execution

How to use Neutnet

Moderator: Moderators

Proposition for Assisted Execution

Postby Captnamerica » 2016-12-15 9:31 GMT

Hello!

I hope whenever you see this message, you are in a good mood haha. But enough dilly dally, I'll get straight to the point. I was wondering if there was some possible way I could acquire the Neutnet bot files, or even just a source code? I dearly miss Dnet, and think that AO should have in the very least two broadcast bots up, so that way if one were to go down, the other could pick up the slack and the game doesn't have to be radio silent until further notice. I know it would help the population, because I notice how extra-dead it gets whenever Neutnet isn't online.
But with that said, I know that these bot nets can be a pain to maintain, so I am volunteering my electricity, and my server space, as well as my very own playtime to the task of not only running it by myself, but also moderating it myself; not only for the betterment of the community, but for the returning players who've been coming back in pretty large numbers as of late. I'd like to see them stay a while.

Thanks in advance for any insights you may be able to give me. Have a good day, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Captnamerica
Neutnet Newbie

Return to Help