regarding navian

How to use Neutnet

Moderator: Moderators

igotlaid
Neutnet Newbie

regarding navian

Post by igotlaid » 2011-05-19 21:50 UTC

want to file a complain again navian hes very rude attitude stinks towards omni next time could a neut ban me rather than a clanner btw i kept my promise told ya id get ya org debased that day omni rules ftw still think theres alot u can improve on regarding neutnet e.g and actual page where u can post things like free services rather than shopping chan which to me is rather stupid 1 other thing train the people up who actually handle things like ban e.g attitude towards yet another omni [Navian]: yeah but im not a automatic answering machine and i answer when i have free time

kinda sucks ass but clanners get away with alot nowadays look forward to seeing reply from non clanner please!!

mireiawen
Neutnet Site Admin

Re: regarding navian

Post by mireiawen » 2011-05-20 3:15 UTC

First, Neutnet is run by players, who all volunteer to do it. We do it with the time we could use to play the game. So people if someone does not have time to answer questions at the time, they don't do it. People might be in the middle of raid, or like some of us, logged on from work to spend time on it when they can do it.

If people were paid to do that, I would expect people to be answering the questions as they were paid to do that, but that is not the case. We are working on Neutnet when we can from other life, and it is not small amount of time Neutnet sometimes takes from us.

As of Navian, you are lucky to get noticed about the bans, not all moderators do that, mainly thanks to how people react to that. I don't see Clans being treated any different to Omnis or Neuts, for what I know Navian even bans people in his own organizations if they break the rules. Keep in mind that bans are handled after the messages are spammed, so if you see something out there, does not mean its not acted upon.

As of the services, it might be reasonable to have a channel for those, counting the current volume of shoppings in busier times. But that is up to Zacix who is running the bots. I'll add it to the feature requests in case it gets noticed.
Neutnet secretary at least it feels like...
Mireiawen Rose - 215/AI30/LE70 - setup

igotlaid
Neutnet Newbie

Re: regarding navian

Post by igotlaid » 2011-05-20 13:42 UTC

k thank you for reply really think that would help people not get banned if there was a chan for services rather than just use shopping chan alot get confussed with the chans in which to post