Suggestions to rules

How to use Neutnet

Moderator: Moderators

mireiawen
Neutnet Site Admin

Suggestions to rules

Post by mireiawen » 2010-02-25 17:51 UTC

We try to improve Neutnet and its rules are bit of living thing, so if you got serious suggestions on how to change the rules so everyone can understand and be happy with them, feel free to post here.

There is no dates set when rules change, and no way to say what can be accepted and what not, but if we know of issues we might be able to get better rules over time. And Zacix got the final say in the matter as it is his code, his bot, and his account...

You can post here about general ideas of the rules, writing errors, or if you got some text to modify.

For bot features there is its own thread.
Neutnet secretary at least it feels like...
Mireiawen Rose - 215/AI30/LE70 - setup

darkstabber
Neutnet Newbie

Re: Suggestions to rules

Post by darkstabber » 2010-06-25 20:13 UTC

I suggest removing the rule saying messages have to be in public interest as it is very much ambiguous and can be used to justify just about any ban.

mireiawen
Neutnet Site Admin

Re: Suggestions to rules

Post by mireiawen » 2010-06-26 3:34 UTC

darkstabber wrote:I suggest removing the rule saying messages have to be in public interest as it is very much ambiguous and can be used to justify just about any ban.
Can you suggest how we keep it clean then? I believe it can be changed, if there is a good way to do it, but just removing is not really a working option. Neutnet is supposed to reach big masses, not send messages to friends.
Neutnet secretary at least it feels like...
Mireiawen Rose - 215/AI30/LE70 - setup