Not a very warm welcome! :(

How to use Neutnet

Moderator: Moderators

mvpengineer
Neutnet Newbie

Not a very warm welcome! :(

Post by mvpengineer » 2011-08-26 19:59 UTC

Hi, there, neutnet admins and users! My alias is MVP, and I am new (3 months playing)

After myshop's crash, the next best thing is neutnet, for my needs at least. So far I haven't been able to sell anything through neutnet, but I got ffa loot rights once. Not the expected results, but good results anyways ^.^ I thank you for providing the platform :)

First, I wanted to check some kind of post log. I have been told it doesn't exist in neutnet, but I haven't asked here :mrgreen: When a post contains more than one message, instead of the whole post showing, a link to a window is provided. I miss most of those, and sometimes I get tired of clicking of them. For shopping, is there any log I can check?

Then, while I was configuring neutnet in an alt, i got the message: Due to too frequent tells to Neutnet, you have been added to the ignore list. WTH? i hadn't even posted ONE message in that alt, i was configuring it! It is mpvtrader, could you help me unblocking it? thanks again.

have a nice day. I hope to se you around

Navian
Neutnet Moderator

Re: Not a very warm welcome! :(

Post by Navian » 2011-08-26 22:32 UTC

Due to too frequent tells to Neutnet, you have been added to the ignore list.
This happens when you post too frequently over the period of 1 minute, you are no longer on the ignore list.

And no, there is no such log you can check, just remember to click on the links and read :P

Zacix
Neutnet Bot Admin

Re: Not a very warm welcome! :(

Post by Zacix » 2011-08-28 13:14 UTC

You can do "/tell neutnet !history shopping" to see the last 20 I think it is, shopping messages. Works for all channels as well, e.g. !history pvm.

mvpengineer
Neutnet Newbie

Post by mvpengineer » 2011-08-29 14:14 UTC

OHHH,

Thanks for unignoring me on that alt, navia :) got it working next day :D

Thanks for the tip, zacix :) now i can check every half hour or hour! I am going to try it now. I cant cope with both chat and game, so i miss most messages :p a pitty, because the system is very useful.

And with myshop down (two weeks) and rubi-ka down (today) more users will come to neutnet :o

Thanks, again, and See you around!